Cancellation and Payment Policy
We understand things happen, so please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to join your tour.
Requests for cancellation must be received in writing and emailed to the Tour Manager, Trish
Cancellation Fee Structure:
- You may cancel your booking anytime up to 61 days before the start date of the tour and receive full refund of deposit paid (less any credit card or bank transfer fees incurred)
- 60 to 41 days – 75% refund (less any credit card or bank transfer fees incurred)
- 40 to 31 days – 50% refund (less any credit card or bank transfer fees incurred)
- 30 day or less – or no shows – No Refund available
- Covid Disruption– Full Refund or Full Credit (we will work with you)
Special provision considered:
If a replacement can be found and the tour is then fully booked, we will give you a full refund (less any credit card or bank transfer fees incurred)
By special arrangement, funds may be able to be held over for other tours.
Rowing Tours NZ reserves the right to cancel any tour if for some unforeseeable reason this may be necessary, in which case payment will be refunded in full without any further obligation on the part of Rowing Tours NZ.
A deposit of 50% is required to secure your place on the tour and paid immediately on registration – an invoice will be emailed to you confirming your booking and payment details.
The balance is then required to be paid no later than 40 days prior to the start date of the tour.
Method of Payment
Payment is to be paid directly to: Rowing Tours NZ bank account (this will be detailed on your invoice)